Meal planning

With food addiction the base of an abstinent lifestyle is to create a structure around your food intacke that is manageable in your day to day life. For most addicts this means building a structure for meal planning, meal preparation and the meals themselves. Knowing what to eat, when to eat and most of all – WHY to eat. Food is for nutrition and not a question of what you feel like, long for or crave. And being abstinent in your food choices accounts for a staggeringly 10% of the entire solution space within your reach – but it is a foundation for the other 90%.

It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching can help.

Shopping Basket