Out with the old and in with the new!! This is often said around new year.
I don’t know if others see this as new – but for me, at least this was a new addition to the favorite family dishes, and I hope someone else will also benefit from this recipe.
Minced chicken is cheap and neutral in taste why this is easy to season for different taste and purpose. Making this recipe is both fat and tasty and something we higly recommend.
Chicken Wallenberg (5 servicngs)
- 800g minced chicken
- 2.5 dl full fat cream or coconut cream
- 4 egg yolks
- 2 tsp salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- A chunk of butter to fry in
Roasted broccoli (5 servings)
- 500g – 700g fresh broccoli
- 1 clove of garlic
- juice from 1 lemon
- a chunk of butter
- 1/2 – 1 dl dry-roasted seeds such as flaxseeds, sesame seeds, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds
Cream sauce – or you can skip it and make skimmed butter instead which i better if you are working to fight of candida overgrowth
- 2 dl cream
- 1 dl broth (preferably your own bone broth if you have, but otherwise take what you have)
- 1 tbsp crushed rosé pepper
- 1 finely chopped shallot
- 1 tsp super salt
Here’s what to do:
- Prepare : Mix minced chicken with all other ingredients for the wallenbergs (but not the butter) – settle cold for 10 minutes
- Divide the broccoli into small bouquets, even use the stem either sliced into 1cm thick slices or shredded
- Dry seeds for a few minutes in a dry pan, medium heat – set aside
- Chop shallots finely and mortar rosé pepper
- Steaks: Preheat the oven to 175 degrees celcius and get the minced meat mixture out of the fridge.
- Make approx 10 beefs. Fry the beefs lightly in butter so they settle and let them finish off in the oven.
- The sauce: Bring out a casserole to make the sauce in – and melt the butter over medium heat.
- Fry onions and rosé pepper lightly
- Pour broth and cream, bring to boil and lower to medium temperature
- Let the sauce reduce and season with salt.
- Broccoli: While the sauce is reducing and the beefs are cooking in the oven, you can now fix the broccoli. Rinse out the frying pan, the beefs were prepared in and melt a new click of butter in that (on medium temperature).
- Place the broccoli in the frying pan, salt and fry for about 5 minutes while stirring lightly once in a while. Towards the end, squeeze some lemon juice over the frying broccoli and let the heat boil away any liquids.
- An extra touch to the broccoli can be to add some truffle oil.
- Serve the Broccoli in a bowl mixed with the dry-roasted seeds along with a chicken and cream sauce.
- Smaklig måltid – as we say in swedish