Thai food is something most people like, but it can be quite difficult to find trigger-free food when you go out or buy takeaway.
Here’s Maarit’s suggestion for a dairy-free, sugar-free and gluten-free Thai-inspired dish.
- 4 chicken fillets cut into cubes
- 1-1.5 dl coconut cream or coconut milk
- 5 fresh mushrooms, roughly chopped
- 1 yellow pepper in squares
- 1 carrot in slices
- 10 small broccoli bouquets
- 1 red onion roughly chopped
- 2 garlic cloves grated
- 1/2 cm fresh ginger grated
- Anna’s Super salt and black pepper at your taste
- Fry the chicken cubes in butter. If there’s a lot of water coming out of the chicken, just pour it off.
- Pour in the garlic and ginger. Salt and pepper to taste.
- When the chicken is almost ready, mix in the remaining vegetables and coconut cream or coconut milk.
- drizzle roasted sesame seeds over the dish, or use cashew (if they don’t trigger you).