Are you a sugar/food addict? And do you have problems addressing this on your own without professional help?
Look no further – come and join us one week in Cortija De Paco Romo, a wonderful place just in the outskirts of Nerja, south of Spain. Next event is now planned for Spring 2021
So who are we guiding and coaching you through such a week?
The past years we have delivered addiction therapy in Sweden under the Leva Sugar-free flag (Living sugarfree), successfully guiding a bit more than 100 fellow addicts to a life free from the grip and jaws of sugar monsters. This through detoxes like this one (from three days to one week), webinars, individual advise and coaching.
We provide this support to our clients with at least defined individual treatment plan supporting you during 12 and 24 months as you learn to address and cope with your addiction, all based on your specific needs, or you can choose to participate in our activities on an ad-hoc basis if you with to manage your recovery by yourself .
We are a group of Swedish therapists, experienced and educated with focus on food addiction, with a solid base both as Holistic Addiction Medicine therapist, taught under the wings of renowned Swedish addiction specialist Bitten Jonsson, as well as alcohol and drugaddiction therapist. We use tools like UNCOPE for screening, SUGAR as a diagnostic tool and base therapy and coaching on methods like MI, NLP, EFT, and mindfulness, also cooperating with a number of different coaches experienced with food addictions for you to find the perfect match for your needs.
At home in Sweden, we run the Swedish addictiontherapy – Leva Sugar-free (living sugar-free) and also manage Bitten Jonsson’s Facebook group’s Sugarfree Cookbook and the Swedish parallel to that.
During this one week course in south of spain you will be guided through
- A physical and mental sugar detox
- Insights and understanding of the mechanisms of sugar addiction,
- The science behind how sweet additives affect body and mind
- Mealplanning – Under guidance preparing and working with your own staff plan
- How to work with long lasting behavioural changes for a life in sobriety
- mapping of your own personal triggers and warning signals
- Relaxation, mindfulness and meditation to find a landing spot for new insights and emotions.
- Staff coaching to find your personal drive and motivators when you get home
The week will be spent together with fellow addicts in common lectures and group work, as well as in individual work and coaching. All meals will be served on site, and you will not need to leave the grounds of Cortijo De Paco Romo, unless you feel like going for a walk/run in the spectacular surroundings.
There will be plenty of time for solitude if this is what you seek – or spend the time getting closer to your fellow companions on this amazing journey to a sugar-free life.
In advance of the course we will create a group on facebook that you can get acquainted with your fellow companions. This is also a good group to maintain contact through after you have returned home to your ordinary lives.
The price for such week including a part in a double room (with twin beds), 3 meals per day and all the water you can drink is 1,495 Euro and include :
- lectures every day between breakfast and lunch
- An instance of individual coaching of the kind you feel you need the most of – either trigger/warning signals, mealplan or motivational targets.
- Group coaching
- Time for reflection and fellowship
- full pension (3 meals per day) – sugar and gluten free
- part in double room (additional 150 euros for a single room)
So – how to get there. international flights take you to the nearest airport in Malaga and once we know when you plan to arrive, we can connect and mediate transfer arrangements to the venue.
Any questions or you wish to opt in for a prebooking of a seat at the next course? contact us at email@example.com or on number +46733340931 (Charlotte) and we will let you know when we have set a date.
Maximum 18 participants