If you look to find a healthier snack – these roasted kale chips may be just what you are looking for.
- A bunch of fresh Kale
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- a few pinches of salt
- Take your Kale. Cut off the thick base of each leaf and break into just eadible pieces
- Mix 2 tbsp olive oil with a few pinches of salt
- Massage the salted oil into the kale pieces
- Leave to marinate and turn on the oven at approximately 75 – 90 degrees celcius hot air
- When the oven is hot – place the kale on 1-2 baking sheets with baking paper (the pieces should be completely separated)
- Roast in the oven for about 30 – 45 minutes, -Keep an eye at them to ensure that the kale does not get burnt.
If you want to try some flavors other than just salt, you can also try flavouring the oil with one of the following before massaging the kale with it
- Bellpepper powder
- Squeezed lime or lemon juice
- Pressed garlic
- Dried herbs such as Thyme or Rosemary or other herbs you like